Tackle Internet-related productivity issues and security risks once and for all
The Internet is a tool that very few businesses can do without. Cut yourself off the web and you’re left alone. Some might argue that that’s not a bad thing. After all, research by IDC shows that up to 40% of employee activity online is not work-related. The Internet is unfortunately synonymous with malicious code and cybercriminals hell-bent on getting to your network. Internet monitoring and access control software will significantly improve productivity, keep the bad guys out and stop the myriad of threats from impacting your network.
Monitor, control and secure Internet usage on your network
With GFI WebMonitor, you can manage your employees’ browsing habits and downloads through granular, interactive drill-down reports. Managing access or blocking non work related websites boosts employee productivity, whilst real-time scanning (using up to three antivirus engines) together with malicious URL filtering, prevent malware from being downloaded onto your network. GFI WebMonitor integrates seamlessly to your existing wired or wireless setup and no changes need to be applied to your client machines and mobile devices.
Web categorization and reputation-based filtering policies for over 460,000,000 URLs
GFI WebMonitor allows you to block access to specific websites as well as define web filtering policies, allowing or restricting access to particular categories of websites on a per user, per IP or department basis. You can manage access for websites in categories, such as adult material, online gaming, personal email, travel websites, P2P, social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and many others. GFI WebMonitor features WebGradeTM that provides URL coverage for more than 460,000,000 domains and is updated every day.
Keeping malware from getting onto the network is a number one priority, but a major challenge for IT admins is the control of applications that connect to the Internet. System administrators need to manage apps that can upload, edit and post files, folders, and/ or post status updates on social sites. With GFI WebMonitor, an admin can manage supported applications from a single console.
Time and bandwidth based browsing policies, and blocking for streaming media
GFI WebMonitor enables granular control over Internet usage in terms of download size and source, based on user/IP, time window, and more. You can create multiple user/group/IP-based control policies to reflect security and productivity policies in the organization.
WebInsights for Smart Businesses
The WebInsights dashboards deliver unprecedented visibility into key web activity and security metrics by creating a baseline for user behavior based on historical activity. WebInsights put the raw data into context, covering bandwidth consumption, security incidents or productivity concerns.
This makes it much easier to know the status of your network when compared to the day before, a couple of weeks ago or last month. To read more about WebInsights, visit: http://www.gfi.com/webmon/webinsights
Benefits at a glance
- Unique web filtering technology that combines web site categorization and application control to boost productivity and security
- Advanced web security technology that delivers advanced zero-day threat detection through antivirus scanning by up to three engines, and malicious and vulnerable URL filtering and anti-phishing
- Unmatched flexibility and granularity when configuring restrictions for web activity, download quotas and bandwidth usage
- Detailed dashboards and reports for real-time visibility of web activity
- Powerful WebInsights dashboards to deliver out-of-the-box intelligence, delivering unique insights into productivity, bandwidth and security in your business network.
- Windows® Server 2003/2008 - R2,2012-R2, Windows XP SP3/Vista SP2, 7, 8(8.1)
- Internet Explorer® 10 or later
- .NET Framework 4.0 or later
- Microsoft SQL Server Express 2005 or later
All you need is an email system and a web browser and you’re set to go!