An intelligent view of your network
Monitoring a distributed network across multiple locations can be a challenge. That’s where Sophos iView can help. It provides you with an intelligent, uninterrupted view of your network from a single pane of glass. If you have multiple appliances, need consolidated reporting, or could just use help with log management or compliance, Sophos iView is the ideal solution.
- Extensive built-in reports with custom view options
- Reporting for Sophos XG Firewall, UTM 9 and CyberoamOS devices.
- Compliance report grouping for HIPAA, PCI DSS, GLBA, SOX and more
- Easy identification of network activities and potential attacks
- Persistent long-term retention of all your reporting data
- Easy back-up of logs with quick retrieval for audit purposes
- Out-of-the-box deployment without the need for technical expertise
Mobile Device Management for iOS and Android
ensures complete protection of all your enterprise mobile endpoints and enables a detailed control over companies’ mobile devices fleet. In the BYOD era, where the line between work and leisure gets thinner day by day, we offer enhanced security for sensitive company information stored on personal smartphones and tablets and discrete monitoring over personal mobile device use in corporate environments, allowing at the same time a clear limitation between business and private employee stored data.
Available as Cloud-based, Hardware or Virtual Appliance it is a flexible solution that fits to any environment.
Sophos iView offers aggregated reporting across multiple Sophos and Cyberoam firewall devices and locations, providing a consolidated view of all your network activity. Get a clear picture of what is happening on your network at any time from a single pane of glass.
Sophos iView takes full advantage of our patented Layer-8 user identity to provide visibility into user activities. Get insights into users accessing P2P and other high risk applications, unproductive web surfing, user machines triggering ATP events, downloads and bandwidth consumption across your entire network, regardless of where users are working.
iView lets you identify potential network issues and possible attacks anywhere across your network. For example, it helps identify malware-infected hosts triggering ATP events, suspect users or traffic anomalies including spikes in ICMP traffic or unusual bandwidth consumption that may indicate a possible attack.
Log backup and management
Sophos iView logs data from multiple devices at distributed locations with smart indexing and easy search facilities, enabling quick retrieval, audits and forensics.
Feature list and technical specifications
- Supports Sophos XG Firewall, UTM 9, and CyberoamOS devices
- Log reports
- Real-time log
- Archive log
- Audit log
- Archived log search
- Extensive built-in reports
- Historical reports
- Customized report views
- Reports include: Application Reports, Web Reports, Email Reports, Web Server reports, Intrusion attempts, ATP, Wireless, Security Heartbeat, VPN and more
- Compliance reports: HIPAA, PCI DSS, GLBA, SOX and FISMA
- Multi-format reports: tabular, graphical
- Exportable format: PDF, Excel
- Search Engine Reports - Google, Yahoo, Bing, Wikipedia, Rediff, eBay
- Trend Reports
- Custom & Special reports with granular search options
- Web-based management console
- Role-based administration
- Multiple dashboards: report, resource
- Automatic device detection
- Device Grouping: Device type, Device models
- Reports accessible from any location using a standard web browser
- Bookmark Management
- Data Retention Management
- Appliance specifications
- Sophos iView is available as a virtual appliance and software appliance
- Sophos iView supports VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix, and KVM virtual environments
- The license you purchase should be matched to your environments activity and storage requirements